(Link to www.qrz.com)
D8954 7.97 miles
DL5HS 8.09 miles
DL0AB 8.55 miles
DB0MMO 10.19 miles
ER-DB0SWR (DB0SWR) 10.28 miles
DB0SWR-10 10.44 miles
DB0SWR B (DB0SWR-S) 10.6 miles
DB0SWR-B 10.6 miles
EL-DB0JR (DB0JR) 11.06 miles
DK2NO-13 11.09 miles
DG7NFG-11 13.33 miles
DB0NTS-10 (WINLINK) 14.85 miles
CW0060 16.48 miles
DB0BOS B (DB0BOS-S) 16.72 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).