(Link to www.qrz.com)
DL2ZZM-13 3.79 miles
ER-DB0AA (DB0AA) 7.45 miles
DB0SAA-10 7.45 miles
DL7OGC-10 10.2 miles
DL1GER-10 11.33 miles
DK2OO-6 11.89 miles
DO0LH-R 13.14 miles
DL9SEC B (DL9SEC-S) 16.72 miles
DL9SEC-B 16.72 miles
DB0GZL-B 17.6 miles
DB0GZL B (DB0GZL-S) 17.6 miles
DL2FX-10 18.02 miles
PS-DL6SMA 18.3 miles
439.9625- (DL1GKR-10) 18.8 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).