(Link to www.qrz.com)
FW3274 4.6 miles
EMAILTV (IK3SVW) 9.2 miles
ER-IR3UJA (IR3UJA) 10.33 miles
IR3UCR 11.01 miles
IK3SVW-3 11.36 miles
IR3UCR (IQ3ZB) 11.62 miles
IQ3RP-11 12.52 miles
IZ3FJM-RP (IR0UCA-S) 12.73 miles
IU3KLQ-15 13.05 miles
IQ3CW 13.15 miles
IR3G 13.3 miles
OE7OMT-B 15.64 miles
OE7OMT B (OE7OMT-S) 15.64 miles
IW3FVZ 18.58 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).