(Link to www.qrz.com)
CRVULIBAV (OK1COM-10) 8.82 miles
OK2ILA-4 14.05 miles
OK2ILA-6 14.05 miles
OK2ILA-1 14.05 miles
LKMT (OK1COM-10) 17.21 miles
OK2ULQ-9 18.7 miles
OK2MTV-9 19.37 miles
OK2KQM-8 19.92 miles
OK0NTU (OK8UOF) 20.05 miles
433.725 (OK8UOF) 20.31 miles
SQ6VRS 20.76 miles
439.400ZL (OK4PS-2) 23.88 miles
OK0EK-6 23.89 miles
DW4554 33.31 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).
- If station has more than 30 related stations we will only show the 30 closest related stations.