(Calculated range: 8.22 miles)
(Link to www.qrz.com)
JN6OYC-10 5.82 miles
WIR-14687 (JN6OYC-10) 5.82 miles
JG6YDG-2 7.78 miles
RJFU 20.22 miles
JH6DRM-1 22.49 miles
JG6YDK-2 23.14 miles
JG6YDK-1 23.14 miles
JE6MIQ-13 23.42 miles
JR6IDV-9 24 miles
JG6YEY-10 27.01 miles
JE6VDB-9 28.87 miles
JP6YHI-I 28.91 miles
JG6YAF-10 33.1 miles
JG6YAF-B (JG6YAF-10) 33.12 miles
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).
- PHG stands for Power-Height-Gain (and directivity). The height is not the height above sea-level, it is the height above average terrain (HAAT = Height Above Average Terrain). PHG is used to calculate the relative RF range of a station. If this station has reported several positions or symbols the PHG data will only be used for the position and symbol used in the PHG-packet.