(Link to www.qrz.com)
VK4RSA B (VK4RSA-S) 474 yd
VK4RM-10 2.51 miles
VK4RM-13 4.71 miles
VK4RUS B (VK4RUS-S) 6.45 miles
VK4RUS-B 6.45 miles
VK4MKY-3 10.69 miles
VK4NB 10.7 miles
VK4RBM-B 14.53 miles
VK4RBM B (VK4RBM-S) 14.53 miles
VK4RBM-3 14.6 miles
VK4WIM P (VK4NB) 17.49 miles
VK4AIM 24.31 miles
VK4WIM (VK4NB) 24.43 miles
PINEISLET (VK4NB) 27.22 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).
- If station has more than 30 related stations we will only show the 30 closest related stations.