APJYC1 via TCPIP*,qAC,T2BC
YAAC (software) by KA2DDO
146.970MHz T100 - /A=6398 Colorado Springs APRS IGate using YAAC
Pls tell Geoff to use FCC callsign for APRS ID
(Received in latest packet)
790s (Latest 11 packets)
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).