(Link to www.qrz.com)
IW2MBA-1 1.28 miles
IQ2MM 5.86 miles
IU2FRL-2 5.94 miles
IU2FRL-7 5.95 miles
IU2GGJ-1 6.5 miles
DW5164 7.51 miles
IK8GGM-H1 7.52 miles
IU2BOD-ND (IR0UCA-S) 8.56 miles
IU2GGL-2 8.8 miles
FW0260 10.95 miles
IU2CGB-ND (IR0UCA-S) 14.33 miles
IZ2UTR-ND (IR0UCA-S) 16.56 miles
IW3IHV-R1 20.11 miles
IZ4TOD-H2 23.97 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).