EW2456 2.47 miles
KK4URH 2.77 miles
K4RAX-10 2.92 miles
CW3782 2.99 miles
444.775NC (K4JH-1) 4.08 miles
442.075AX (KD4PBS-3) 4.09 miles
147.39APX (KD4PBS-3) 4.1 miles
EW7638 4.53 miles
WA4TCJ-15 5 miles
FW4639 5.17 miles
K4JH-1 5.65 miles
AC4ZO 7.12 miles
N1FTE-R 7.35 miles
N3FRP 7.94 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).
- If station has more than 30 related stations we will only show the 30 closest related stations.