(Link to www.qrz.com)
DW6748 13.72 miles
K2LAG 14.01 miles
VE3FFR 15.7 miles
AC2FP 18.15 miles
VE3MNE-10 (WINLINK) 18.39 miles
AC2GE-2 20.29 miles
K3XT-2 22.05 miles
DW0340 22.06 miles
VE3UEL 23.94 miles
KE7WWT-10 (WINLINK) 25.46 miles
EW5998 25.77 miles
VA3RDD B (VA3RDD-S) 35.39 miles
VA3RDD C (VA3RDD-S) 35.39 miles
VA3RDD-C 35.39 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).
- If station has more than 30 related stations we will only show the 30 closest related stations.