(Link to www.qrz.com)
DM0IZH B (DM0IZH-S) 2.28 miles
DM0IZH-B 2.28 miles
PS-DO9KAI (PE2KMV) 6.91 miles
DO9KAI-R 7.07 miles
PS-DO5CO (PE2KMV) 8.72 miles
DO5CO-10 8.72 miles
DO2LUM-D 11.07 miles
DO2LUM D (DO2LUM-S) 11.07 miles
DB0WOA-10 11.1 miles
438.6625 (DB0HHW) 11.45 miles
PS-DB0EK (PE2KMV) 11.56 miles
EW6756 12.19 miles
OV-M21 (DB0HHW) 15.83 miles
DB0HHW 16.1 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).
- If station has more than 30 related stations we will only show the 30 closest related stations.