(Link to www.qrz.com)
KC9TKJ-14 4.85 miles
KD9AKE 6.38 miles
KD9AKE-N 6.38 miles
KC9WNQ-10 8.32 miles
W9DBA 9.11 miles
WB9TLH-12 9.99 miles
DW4914 10.08 miles
146.640-B (WB9TLH-11) 10.48 miles
147.18+IU (WB9TLH-11) 11.35 miles
KB9MQU-N 11.8 miles
FW3916 12.54 miles
443.775+B (WB9TLH-11) 13.4 miles
KB9SGN 13.4 miles
W9IZ-14 14.53 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).