(Link to www.qrz.com)
JG6YCB-2 534 yd
WIR-32107 (JG6QHE-10) 11.1 miles
JG6QHE-10 11.1 miles
ROADSIDE (JG6QHE-10) 11.53 miles
JR6LLI 12.97 miles
JR6LLI-9 13.23 miles
JL6RXS-7 13.64 miles
JH6ETS-10 14.97 miles
JE6VQE-10 17.79 miles
JR6OSA-10 18.67 miles
JG6YDA-2 19.05 miles
JF6GBH 20.14 miles
JI6FPP-13 20.3 miles
JI6FPP-15 20.3 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).
- If station has more than 30 related stations we will only show the 30 closest related stations.