VK3CE 21 yd
EW4278 1.63 miles
EL-VK3RTL (VK3RTL) 2.33 miles
VK3RCV-1 17.89 miles
147.150+V (VK3RCV-1) 17.89 miles
VK3JFK-C 33.19 miles
VK3JFK C (VK3JFK-S) 33.19 miles
VK3RCU-1 36.46 miles
TRF-3XE (VK3XE) 38.66 miles
VK3XE 38.66 miles
VK3KAW-4 42.73 miles
VK3KAW 42.73 miles
DW9635 44.39 miles
VK3KAW-14 44.83 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).
- RNG is the "pre-calculated omni-directional radio range" of the station (reported by the station itself). If this station has reported several positions or symbols the RNG data will only be used for the position and symbol used in the RNG-packet. It seems like many D-STAR station use the RNG value to specifify D-STAR range.
- If station has more than 30 related stations we will only show the 30 closest related stations.