(Link to www.qrz.com)
JE7ZBQ-C 3.89 miles
JP7YET-I 18.24 miles
JA7OMC-10 35.63 miles
JH7GLZ-9 37.77 miles
JE7TYA-10 41.06 miles
JE7JCX-10 41.25 miles
JE7GXQ-10 42.82 miles
JK7IZT-10 42.83 miles
JO7JQF-3 42.97 miles
JO7PRF 44.44 miles
JH7WDD-1 44.8 miles
JE7ZBQ B (JE7ZBQ-S) 46.24 miles
JE7ZBQ-B 46.24 miles
7M3SKC-5 53.34 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).
- If station has more than 30 related stations we will only show the 30 closest related stations.