(Link to www.qrz.com)
IR5UBS B (IR5UBS-S) 25 yd
IR5UDK-R0 43 yd
IR5UDK (IQ5KG) 43 yd
FW2928 5.12 miles
IW5AKT-5 5.39 miles
IU5HIQ-ND (IR0UCA-S) 5.73 miles
FW0720 6.58 miles
IW5BEM-12 6.73 miles
IU5HKK-ND (IR0UCA-S) 7.03 miles
FW4470 7.19 miles
IW5BFZ 7.21 miles
IZ5IIN B (IZ5IIN-S) 7.62 miles
IZ5IIN-B 7.62 miles
IW5ECF-5 8.04 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).