(Link to www.qrz.com)
N5MTX-9 10.89 miles
N5MTX-10 10.9 miles
FW0590 11.33 miles
KB5ZZB B (KB5ZZB-S) 18.24 miles
KB5ZZB-B 18.24 miles
KB5ZZB-N 18.24 miles
KB5ZZB 18.48 miles
W5SSV-10 (WINLINK) 18.74 miles
N5WKM-B 18.82 miles
N5WKM B (N5WKM-S) 18.82 miles
N5KJJ-B 19.21 miles
N5KJJ B (N5KJJ-S) 19.21 miles
KD5QDO-B 19.28 miles
KD5QDO B (KD5QDO-S) 19.28 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).