(Link to www.qrz.com)
VA7BUG-9 2.66 miles
EW9040 4.1 miles
VA7RX-B 5.86 miles
VA7RX B (VA7RX-S) 5.86 miles
KP2X 6.76 miles
VA7DEP-10 (WINLINK) 7.85 miles
VE7MOV-10 (WINLINK) 7.85 miles
VE7WAE 8.15 miles
VE7KWK-1 9.25 miles
VA7ICM-B 10.71 miles
VA7ICM C (VA7ICM-S) 10.71 miles
VA7ICM-A 10.71 miles
VA7ICM-C 10.71 miles
VA7ICM A (VA7ICM-S) 10.71 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).
- If station has more than 30 related stations we will only show the 30 closest related stations.