IR2UGK B (IR2UGK-S) 0.84 miles
FW2315 5.23 miles
IZ2EWR-11 7.69 miles
IZ2EWR-15 (IZ2EWR-11) 7.69 miles
IW2HUZ-2 8.13 miles
IR2UGL-15 (IR2UGL-11) 8.79 miles
IR2UGL-11 8.79 miles
HB3YVK-9 9.39 miles
HB3YWB-9 9.39 miles
IW2FUT C (IW2FUT-S) 11.25 miles
IW2FUT-C 11.25 miles
IW2DWN C (IW2DWN-S) 13.86 miles
IW2DWN-3 13.89 miles
EL-IW2OGY (IW2OGY) 15.21 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).