(Link to www.qrz.com)
N5JLD-1 2.43 miles
PS-KC5FAZ (PE2KMV) 2.5 miles
N9BAV B (N9BAV-S) 3.53 miles
N9BAV-B 3.53 miles
EW5461 3.93 miles
KF5DEY B (KF5DEY-S) 4.54 miles
KF5DEY-B 4.54 miles
AF5EH 4.62 miles
IRLP-3786 (WX5FWD-13) 4.66 miles
N5OGQ B (N5OGQ-S) 5.04 miles
N5OGQ-B 5.04 miles
IRLP-3747 (K5MOT-13) 5.15 miles
IRLP-3799 (WX5FWD-10) 5.15 miles
KD5WMA 5.48 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).