(Link to www.qrz.com)
EL-249199 (JH0JRL-10) 10.28 miles
JH0JRL-10 10.29 miles
JR0ZFO-10 10.51 miles
JA0BES-13 11.28 miles
JR0YAV-10 13.15 miles
JP0YEC-I 18.27 miles
JP0YEB-I 18.55 miles
JA0QEV-10 23.11 miles
JP0YDP-I 26.58 miles
JQ1YXN-13 27.14 miles
JH0ZMR-10 27.96 miles
JH0ZMR-D (JH0ZMR-10) 27.96 miles
JH0ZMR 27.96 miles
JR0ZEO-2 29.14 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).