(Link to www.qrz.com)
DW7685 8.52 miles
KD8AZC 10.12 miles
KD8AZC-13 10.12 miles
FW3854 11.64 miles
K4MRA-4 15.01 miles
CW1756 17.23 miles
EW6941 20.63 miles
KD4WIE-10 (WINLINK) 21.62 miles
W4CX 22.83 miles
K7SOB-13 22.94 miles
FW3570 23.77 miles
444.125+ (N7NMS) 24.87 miles
147.390 (N7NMS) 24.91 miles
KJ8D 28.77 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).
- If station has more than 30 related stations we will only show the 30 closest related stations.