(Link to www.qrz.com)
EA6AMG-B 10.93 miles
EA6AMG B (EA6AMG-S) 10.93 miles
ED6ZAB 11.87 miles
ED6YAB-3 11.89 miles
ED6ZAB B (ED6ZAB-S) 12.29 miles
ED6ZAB-B 12.29 miles
ED6ZAA 16.15 miles
ED6ZAA-3 16.23 miles
EC6PG 19.25 miles
DW3445 20.14 miles
FW3966 20.37 miles
CNE 21.62 miles
EA6XQ-5 24.18 miles
EA6XQ 24.18 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).
- If station has more than 30 related stations we will only show the 30 closest related stations.