(Link to www.qrz.com)
ZS1DZ 5.53 miles
145.575CT (ZS1DFR-1) 5.65 miles
438.300CT (ZS1DFR-1) 5.65 miles
FACT 5.82 miles
ZS1TX 6.1 miles
ZS1DCC 8.45 miles
ZS1DFR-1 8.98 miles
EW5490 9.74 miles
145.750CT (ZS1DFR-1) 9.99 miles
434.625CT (ZS1DFR-1) 9.99 miles
ZS0DCC-T 11.2 miles
438.350CT (ZS1DFR-1) 11.2 miles
ZS0DCC 11.2 miles
ZR1RTG-9 11.31 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).